Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) & Labor Compliance module
Welcome to the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) & Labor Compliance module of AZ UTRACS. This online module is a part of the Arizona Unified Transportation Registration and Certification System (AZ UTRACS) designed to streamline reporting, data collection and analysis by helping:
- ADOT contractors, consultants, and vendors to fulfill their contract reporting requirements;
- ADOT to collect accurate DBE utilization and labor compliance data; and to
- Improve the quality of data reported to federal funding agencies and stakeholders.
The DBE & Labor Compliance Module of AZ UTRACS is used for reporting and tracking Disadvantaged, Minority, and Women Business Enterprise (D/M/WBE) participation in ADOT projects/contracts along with certified payroll and other labor compliance requirements. The software is designed to streamline and automate reporting requirements, and includes the following key features:
- Communication with contractors through email regarding compliance issues
- Submission of contractorsí monthly utilization reports online, and automated tracking of D/M/WBE goals
- Automatic D/M/WBE verification of payments
- Tracking of D/M/WBE certification applications from submission to completion
- Immediate feedback on accuracy of certified payrolls
- Wage decisions are online
- Payrolls are uploaded from your existing software via a secure link
- Eliminates mailing multiple copies
- Flexible reporting capabilities
Companies must be registered as a Vendor through the Arizona Unified Transportation Registration and Certification System (AZ UTRACS) to use the DBE & Labor Compliance Module to manage their contracts. Registered prime consultants and contractors that have contracts with ADOT, can log into the system and self-manage their accounts through simple web-based forms, which integrate seamlessly with other ADOT databases and systems.